Depression is a state of low mood and aversion to activity that can affect a person's thoughts, Behaviour, feelings and physical well-being. A low feeling with sadness and loss of interest in regular and social responsibilities constitute depression. Causes of depression vary from a sudden change of lifestyle, mental emotional stress, medication, hormonal changes and after infections like flu and typhoid.
Anxiety, irritability and agitation.Desire to cry often.
1. A feeling of worthlessness, helplessness.
2. Tremendous amount of guilt.
3. Persistent sadness and hopelessness.
4. Loss of interest in daily activities.
5. Poor memory and concentration.
6. Change in sleep pattern.
7. Increase or decrease in appetite and weight.
8. Lack of energy and easy fatigue.
9. Thoughts of suicide or death.