SIGN AND SYMPTOMS
1. Cold with nasal discharge.
2. Cough with yellow greenish sputum.
4. Chest pains.
5. Fever with headaches and loss of appetite. These entire symptoms can increase and can cause the condition to become worse. Bronchitis may be indicated by an expectorating cough, shortness of breath (dyspnea), and wheezing.
DO'S AND DON'TS
If you are smoker - ideally quit smoking or at least reduce your intake. Avoid dairy products like milk, butter, cheese because these will increase mucus in the respiratory system.
Avoid dry and overheated rooms.
Avoid overwork, exposure to coldness -because these act as factors to lower your immunity and lead to respiratory infection.
1. Steam inhalations provide a good relief.
2. Take rest at home and keep yourself warm.
3. Take warm water gargles to soothen your throat.
Avoid exposure to paint or dust or exhaust fumes.All fruit diet is recommended for 4-5 days and then followed by diet of raw salads, vegetables sweet fruit for 10-14 days. Garlic, Vitamin B and C are good for preventing bronchitis.Breathing exercises and outdoor exercises e.g. walking, cycling, are recommended.